Eightcig.com Returns and Exchanges
Step 1: Print a copy of the Return Order Form.
Step 2: Fill out the Return Order Form (leave the RMA# section blank).
Step 3: Enclose the Return Order Form within your return package.
Step 4: Mail your return package to us at:
3010 E Alexander Rd Suite 1002
North Las Vegas, NV 89030
ELIGIBILITY FOR RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
A return order will only be accepted if the following conditions are met:
- All of the items within the order are not physically damaged and show no sign of physical use.
- All of the accessories originally enclosed with the purchased item(s) are included and enclosed with the purchased item(s) and in perfect condition.
- The order was returned within 120 days from the delivery date.
- Expired, broken, incorrect, and/or missing items (not included defective) within the order were reported within 48 of the order’s original delivery date.
- A complete Return Order Form is included with the return order.
The following items may not be returned or exchanged:
- Used or open Tanks or Rebuildable Atomizers.
- Alternative Products
- Items with manufacturer’s visual defects including but not limited to lining gaps, small chips in the paint, and off-color resin.
HOLDING INELIGIBLE ITEMS
Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs and fees for items that they mail to us that we deem are ineligible for returns and/or exchanges. We are not responsible for paying for the shipping costs and fees incurred by shipping items back to the purchaser.
If any items included within a return order are deemed ineligible for a return credit or an exchange, we will attempt to contact the customer to return those items. If the customer cannot be contacted or is not responsive, we will hold those items for no longer than 10 days after our first attempt at contact with the customer before disposing of those items.
RETURN TO SENDER
If an exchange order is shipped and returned by a mail carrier for issues of non-delivery, we will make attempts to contact the customer to resolve the issue. Orders held longer than 72 hours will be deconstructed and placed back into inventory and store credit will be issued to the relevant customer’s account. An email will also be sent to the customer notifying them of the credit issuance.
If we cannot ship an exchange order to an address for any reasons including but not limited to an incomplete or inaccurate address given, we will hold the items in that order for 72 hours and attempt to contact the customer. After 72 hours we will cancel and deconstruct the order and issue store credit to the customer’s account.
Only regular priced items are eligible to be refunded or exchanged. Discounted items, clearance items, sale items, and other items that are discounted as part of a promotion are not eligible to be refunded or exchanged.
If there are no functional or fundamental flaws with the items that were ordered, we will allow customers only one forgiveness return for over-purchasing or incorrectly ordered items. After that, customers will be subject to a 15% restocking fee for items returned that are not functionally or fundamentally flawed.